Please see the following carrier links for electronic applications:
- Once on the AIG website, at the very bottom of the site, choose login…
- If you are registered, then type in User ID and Password.
- If you have not registered, then click on register; you will need your agent code to do so. Follow instructions.
- Once you are logged in, go to the toolbar on top and click on New Business and click on AG Quick Ticket to start.
Click here for more information about using AG Quick Ticket.
Legal & General America
Lincoln Financial Group
Utilizing Lincoln’s innovative paperless process, Lincoln TermAccel® Level Term makes it simple for you to insure younger, middle market clients. And our streamlined Tele-App process for affluent, older clients makes it more convenient and efficient to offer Lincoln LifeElements® Level Term when larger face amounts are needed.
- Login to www.metlifeinvestors.com
- On the Portal, click on the quikMet button at the bottom of the screen. This will bring you to the quikMet Welcome Page. To begin the process, click quikMet Proposal on the left.
- Fill in appropriate data on your client and the type of coverage requested.
- After your client has viewed and accepted the proposal, click on Launch quikMet.
- All information entered in the proposal will pre-fill the order ticket.
- quikMet will electronically determine which forms are needed for your state and provide them to you in one consolidated PDF for easier printing. In some cases, your ticket may qualify for MetLife’s Electronic Consent (eConsent) process, where your client may elect to receive an email with all applicable forms and disclosures.
- Your Order Ticket is submitted in real time to our Client Acquisition Team for immediate servicing.
- Prepare your client for the telephone interview and the para-medical examination. In some cases, a para-medical examination is not required.
Met Life will:
- Order paramedic exam , if needed
- Perform tele-app interview
- Fully underwrite each case
Click here for more information about using quikMet.