Online Contracting

E&O Insurance Required

Dressander|BHC has moved to online contracting for our business.

PLEASE NOTE: E&O insurance is required for online contracting and proof of E&O insurance must be submitted.

All of your licensing and contracting responsibilities can now be done quickly and completely online through SureLC. SureLC is a single repository that manages all aspects of your licensing and contracting needs. It provides you up-to-date licensing statuses for each state license you maintain, as well as up-to-date contracting status with your carrier partners. You can easily obtain or renew state licenses, as well as apply directly to multiple states for new licenses or renewals in a matter of minutes.

If you have enrolled with SureLC in the past, your information is stored in their system. If you are a new user, simply select the “NEW USER” hyperlink on the log-in page. This will initiate the request and create your login credentials for future contracting requests. Once your information is submitted, you will receive an email inviting you to download the SureLC program. (Again, there is no charge to YOU for this service). It takes an average of only 8 minutes to complete the entire process.

To get started, CLICK HERE.

For more information, download a copy of SureLC’s Agent User Guide or watch this video to guide you through the process.

Transfer Policies

Is your contract with another IMO/FMO? Did you know that we can work with your existing marketing company to transfer your contract to DBHC? Click here to transfer your contract.

If for some reason we can’t transfer your contract, there are still options that the carriers make available. Click here for those details.

Questions? Access answers to frequently asked questions on our Contracting Q&A page.

You can also download a copy of our Agent Indebtedness Agreement.

Product Training

Click on the carriers below for their specific product training instructions.


PLEASE NOTE: Prior to the submission of new business, you may also need to complete State Annuity CE or LTC Training.