Horter Investment Management
If you’ve been considering a new RIA or becoming Series 65 licensed, Horter’s system and methodology for managing clients’ money makes them a great choice for advisors focused on fixed indexed annuities.
- Horter’s goal is to maximize returns while minimizing exposure to the market’s volatility.
- They have a number of investment portfolios that fit hand-in-hand with a safe money mentality and utilize fixed indexed annuities as a core component.
- In fact, most advisors who work under Horter double or triple their FIA sales by following their process.
The Horter team will coach, mentor and teach you:
- How to get in front of more qualified prospects every month
- What to do at each appointment
- How to interpret and pick apart competitors’ brokerage statements
- How to build a business with a recurring income
- Guidelines for structuring your business so it can be sold in the future
Investment advisor representatives (IARs) with Horter can attend any or all of the monthly training classes. They also receive:
- Help with case design from Horter portfolio experts
- Assistance in reading tax returns and account statements from other financial institutions
- Access to their library of recorded trainings and asset manager webinars
TO REGISTER FOR THE NEXT HORTER TRAINING CLASS OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 800-201-0224 OR VISIT HORTERTRUSTEDADVISORS.COM.
Dressander|BHC is not a registered investment advisor and does not provide investment advice.