DOL News and Information
The Department of Labor has delayed its Fiduciary Rule.
The DOL has published the final rule regarding the 60-day delay. Originally, the Fiduciary Rule was scheduled to go into effect on April 10, 2017, but this decision will push the applicability date to June 9, 2017.
Click on the links below to read more about the Rule delay:
As always, stay connected with DBHC to get the latest information on the DOL Fiduciary Rule and how it could impact your business.
Check out these stories for more information on the DOL fiduciary rule:
IMOs to Press Ahead With DOL Compliance
Eye on the future: Futurity First readies advisors for DOL rule
First Fiduciary Rule Lawsuit Goes Before A Judge Today
Suitability On Steroids: Agent Supervision Under DOL Fiduciary Rule
Bloomberg Radio interview
D.C. court likely to uphold fiduciary rule in NAFA case
Helpful Resources and Articles
- The Final DOL Fiduciary Rules at a Glance
- NAFA – DOL Rule Release Statement
- The DOL Conflict of Interest Rule: What does it mean to you?
- DOL Conflict of Interest Final Rule Announcement: Part One
- DOL Conflict of Interest Final Rule Announcement: Part Two
- How The New DOL Fiduciary Standard Revisions Affect Agents
- IMOs Dance with DOL On Fiduciary Rule Deadline